- Glossary of Omicron Alumni Association Terms
- Expectations of ISWZA Directors
- Bylaws ISWZA Fraternity, Inc.
- Alumni-Active Covenant
- Active Chapter Officers
- Greek Community at Cornell
- Fraternity and Sorority Advisory Council Annual Reports
- University Policies, Expectations, and Procedures
In accordance with Lambda Chi Alpha national guidelines, at-large directors of ISWZA Fraternity and other core volunteers complete a volunteer certification process with the national fraternity. The goals are two-fold: to ensure that volunteers are aware of the policies, procedures, and direction of Lambda Chi Alpha, and to provide basic screening of candidates. There are three items to complete:
- Online Affirmation – A pledge on behalf of the alumnus that he has read and will adhere to the policies and procedures of Lambda Chi Alpha.
- Self-Disclosure – A profile detailing the experience of the applicant inside and outside ΛXA
- Background Check – Third-party background check from Validity Screening Solutions
All three can be completed through the online Lambda Chi Alpha Volunteer Application.
The High Pi is appointed by the Grand High Pi. Omicron nominees should complete the application for review: